Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tee hee Family Reunion

Every year it's always awesome to get together with my dad's side of the family, but I think this year was one of the best. I don't think I've laughed so hard or long in my life. I wish we could have spent more time with the Bishop clan. The most hilarious part though was watching the home videos. Those killed me. I think the funniest part of watching those was our comments about the videos. There was this one part where everyone was there (and even a couple people we didn't know) and Shawn, Aaron, and I were just little little little babies and I was completely MIA. All the adults were playing vollyball except Barb and my second cousin. Barb was holding Aaron. Shawn was in a baby-backpack on Janie's back. I was nowhere in sight. It's a mystery that will never be solved (along with why in the world Nathan was running around in his underwear and NO ONE said anything!) Also, the beached whale was hilarious. I can't wait until the next generation comes along!

No comments: