Tuesday, November 11, 2008

*KAWOOSH*

I cannot believe that there was a time that I felt like I had nothing to do. I seem to be constantly having to cut things out or prioritizing others and then shoving other things to the back of the line. I feel really stressed out with trying to balance my service (which in and of itself is fairly full), ceramics, english, homework/studio time, applying for colleges/scholarships (and all of the essays to write for that), sleep, eating, keeping my sanity, being with the people around me, and other little odds and ends that should have been done AGES ago (such as graduation thank you cards). Everywhere I look, there's more and more and more and more and more and more stuff for me to do. Since moving to St. Louis, it's been like wading through water. At first just my toes got wet, and I was walking through some very shallow water for a while and then as more things started happening the water came up to about my knees. Then school started and I began to babysit regularly and the water came up to my waist. Suddenly as deadlines become apparent and other activities are occurring, it's as if there was a sudden drop off and I'm struggling to stay afloat. Thanksgiving is going to be my life preserver to hold onto until the life boat of winter break comes to save me.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ahahaaha man! You sound like me xD Except, I'm sure all your activities are far more exciting and important. I LOVE YOU