Thursday, December 25, 2008

Can you dance with me?

Cause if you can't, I'm impossible to hold on to.

I have noticed, I'm really sporadic... I like being able to jump from thing to thing. I like challenges. I like puzzles and figuring things out. I like simple things for complicated reasons. I love having little tiny adventures each day. I love learning new things. I want someone to be able to join me in this search for everything the world has to offer.

Life is a dance. The beauty and grace of how each day flows into another must be reciprocated by our own movements. To merely stand still or perform a set of repetitive moves makes the dance limited and boring. I want to be tossed and spun around by life. I'm probably the least graceful person I know, but mistakes and falls create their own beauty. They make this dance ours in a way that no one else could perform it. So I hope to be able to let go and get lost in the music.

No comments: