Friday, August 31, 2007

My Adventures of Aunthood


It has been incredible being up here in Seattle and seeing this amazing little girl. she is starting to form more of a personality and is cuter than ever!!



She has been really much more responsive and active in perceiving the world. She really likes to look at windows and light. I can't wait until she figures out more of what she likes in the world.




She is also the biggest ham baby I've ever seen. I mean, as soon as I pulled out the camera she was just posing for me. I was looking at her through the viewfinder and she looked straight at the camera and had this little grin. It was great! I just love this baby!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Elsa is adorable, and she looks just like Nathan!! CUTE!

anna said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!
AHHHHHHH BABYYYYYY!!!!
lol, but seriously - you are SO lucky!