Saturday, August 18, 2007

*sigh* Happiness is indeed a fabulous friend.

School has started again. That's ok. I love seeing my friends again, and my classes are the coolest classes in the world (well, except for one, but I can deal with one). Really, the only thing I don't like about being back at school is being thrown back into the throng of the crowds. Lately I've been feeling a bit antisocial in that I really only feel like spending time with a select number of people. Plus, it never really feels like I belong anywhere. I always seem to be surrounded by people I don't want to be around, but ya know, that's life. Despite this, I'm really happy. I had a really great summer. St. Louis was absolutely awesome, and now we're seeing the results of the weeks when I was there. I spent 9 days in paradise, Haifa, Israel. I just have this overwhelming feeling of happiness. I really love just sitting and listening to music, letting the notes and words wash over me. That is way cool. Everything is fantastic right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!
I have been waiting to see a post from ya!
I'm glad that Haifa was amazing. but, really, what else could it have been, right?
Did you go to Seattle? if so how was it?
Catch me up gurl!
love to you, the best baby sitter ever!

anna said...

firstly, the picture you have of the gardens in Haifa is absolutely beautiful - great shot!

secondly, you make this one very happy, that you do. this one hopes she is among those 'select number of people'. :)