Friday, July 04, 2008

TADA!

I now have wireless internet set up in the house where I am currently living. :) I've been having to learn a lot more about computers lately because of having to get mine set up.

The woman I am living with just got internet on Wednesday and so I set everything up for her. This has definitely proved to be a learning experience because I had never had to set up and install a modem before. Same with the wireless router. All is good now! It's really great to be able to be in my room and talk to people online. Anyone up for a video chat? :P

So far things have been slowly building up. The weekends are the busiest with the IPG efforts, and I've had quite a bit of down time during the week. I'm hoping to find some devotional meetings that go on during the week so I can build up contacts and such. I'm really excited for this weekend because my friend Hannah is going to come and help for 10 days, and I'm going to be hanging out with the family that I stayed with last summer. It's going to be really nice to be around someone that I actually know. :) It's been hard for me in that respect (being homesick), but I'm sure as time goes by and things get busier, all will be well.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Talieh, I loved getting to talk to you via video chat on Anna's computer! Yay for long distance knitting sessions!! :-D