Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm HERE!

Well, it didn't take me long to find a St. Louis Bread Co. around here. :)

So, I'm here now in St. Louis and have immediately been given a taste of what's going to be happening around here. It's really great. At 11 today a group of Baha'is got together and we went out on several home visits. There were 8 adults so we split into 3 groups, and the visits were really productive. For my group, we didn't get to see both of the people that we wanted to visit, but the one we did see said that she felt better and really enjoyed meeting with us. We had intended to just stay for maybe 10 minutes talking about things and looking at a quote or two, but we ended up staying for almost a half hour. It was really fun talking to her though. I really really enjoy actual discussion (even if I'm just listening). I love to hear about what other people think and feel about things. :)

So I got home and thought.... now what? I don't really have anything planned for the rest of my day. I decided to explore a bit and get on here. I can't wait for all of my new connections to be developed and for things to really take off. I will try to update often, but we'll just have to see how this internet thing works out.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay! I'm glad you found an Internet connection so quickly!! Can't wait to hear more, Talieh. What you're doing is sooooo great. :-)