Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ho Hum

Today was a great day, but I'm going to be a bit of a party pooper right now.

I've noticed that in many cases I'm pretty much a boring person. Mostly observing and not contributing. I seem to kind of just slide under everyone else without being noticed much. I think I'm generally okay with that, though. There are certain times where I don't have much to contribute or don't care to. I don't know.... it's odd.

Another thing that has actually somewhat scared me has been me being completely apathetic to my senior project. It will pretty much decide if I pass or fail my English class. In short, it basically decides if I graduate this year. That's pretty huge, but there has been absolutely no drive to work on it. I really couldn't care less about this project. My focus is elsewhere, such as my photography class, my clay class, choir, statistics, pretty much anywhere but English. Yes, I know this is not a good thing, but meh.

Anyway, sorry for being such a party pooper right now. I'm just kinda feeling a little bleh right now.

1 comment:

anna said...

mmm... be bleh! at least, for the time being. i always find that being bleh for a day or two always tends to make the being not-bleh part of life more exciting, less like how it is every day.

and as far as your senior project goes... i think you should go on student strike! you should hold up a sign that says, "i don't need to do a senior project because i am SOOO awesome!"

hahaha. they might kick you out. which you can then call "graduating"... *shifty eyes*

but in all seriousness, if you need any help or anything, you can shoot me an email or catch me on aim or facebook or something - trust me, there are about a bazillion ways of getting in contact with me if you neeeeeeeed anything!!
*love* -me