Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tagged To Type Ten Things

Ok, so Katie tagged me to type ten things that I like about myself...... This will be interesting....

1. I really like my eyes and my hair (color). They are really unique which makes me happy,and the fact that I don't even have to brush my hair in the morning is the coolest thing ever!

2. I REALLY like what I do in clay. It really gives a me a sense of accomplishment and that I can do something well.

3. I absolutely love that I'm a Baha'i. It'd be really really really scary how lost I'd be without the Teachings of Baha'u'llah.

4. I like the fact that I can recognize that I'm going through a very very transitional period in my life and that I know I'll make mistakes, but I'll do my best to learn everything I can.

5. I like that the little things are what make me happiest: holding my niece, a hug, being a dork with my friends, hot coco, nice warm blanket on a cold day, fuzzy socks, etc.

6. I like that I typically can read body language pretty well, and in so doing can get a general sense of what's going on before anyone has said anything.

7. I like that I'm pretty open minded with people, ideas, basically almost everything (I do not, however, have any room to move on such subjects as drugs, alcohol, prejudice, sex before marriage, and suchwhat (which all of those would equate to bad in my book)).

8. I like that I am generally responsible. I get things done (they might be only just on time, but ya know, that's what we procrastinators do). Also, when I start something, I get really focused on just that.

9. I like the fact that I'm generally a happy person (when I get sleep). I really don't think life would be nearly as enjoyable if I didn't view it like I do.

10. And, to be honest, I kinda like my dysfunctionalness. It makes things.... interesting, and allows me to appreciate when things go well.

So TA DA! 10 things I like about me! So, now, I tag.......
Robin, Jamie, Josh, Cassie, Austin, and, Angel!

1 comment:

Katie B said...

Great list, Talieh! You should be proud of your pottery, it's amazing!