Sunday, June 08, 2008

I offer my sleep to you oh great nocturnal monkey gods!

My system seems to go into overdrive whenever the time goes past 12 AM.

I tend to do a lot of things only when I feel like it. Like now I've been dreading going through my room because it's in such a state of distress. I kind of wish Clean Sweep would just magically show up at our door and make it so Mom doesn't have to riffle through all that I have left behind. Sadly I'm not sure if they have that show anymore... Oh well, I've got to get this printer off my bed so I can at least read in bed.

Although I do have to add that I am writing this on a very handy dandy iPod touch! :) Right now I'm having difficulty deciding on if I'm going to keep this (which has less memory but was free) or keep my old one (which I use for transfering files on the hard drive). There's a bit of a war going on in my family as to who gets my rejected iPod. Both would be quite a gift to recieve. So we'll just see what happens.

Oh and I got the book Candide by Voltaire and it is hilarious. You can't read it in anything but a crazy British accent, but it's the funniest thing you've ever read if you do. Good times. I do have to gives kudos to Reed for suggesting such a fine specimen of a book. :)

No comments: