Friday, June 06, 2008

Walking Into the Unknown

So, it seems as if I'll be moving to St. Louis in about two weeks. Crazy huh? I'm super excited about it because of my experiences last summer and just how everything was so confirming. I know nothing occurs the same way twice, but I'm hoping at least that this year of service can generate somewhat of the same kind of effect.

In my excitement, I am also very nervous. I have to be responsible. I will be an adult now, and it's a little scary. It seems almost like a paradox because all this time I've been wanting responsibility, adulthood, the ability to make my own decisions, yet now that that's what's happening, I'm so unsure about it. I know everything will be alright and everything will work out in the end. Definitely going to be praying a lot about all of this.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'll say prayers for you too! Anything you do will be awesome, Talieh! For seriously!! :-)