Monday, June 09, 2008

Oh the fickle fiends that profit from our addictions.

So, I'll be moving to St. Louis sometime this month, and so far it looks like I'll be living with this one woman who lives about 15 minutes away from everywhere I need to be. However, one drawback is that this woman is not very technically savvy and does not actually have internet access. I've been looking for different broadband options, but the location of where I'll be isn't actually covered by a multitude of broadband/dsl providers. Personally, I would rather not usurp the oh so precious wi-fi at Panera and other such places that taunt me with their free internet access. You see, it may be free wi-fi at first glance, but wishing to be a true and honest person I'd have to buy a coffee or a muffin or some bread in order to compensate for my internet lechery. I kind of wish the whole country would go wi-fi already and that the cost of it would just come from sales tax or something. (Note, I do not actually understand the dealings of the US government so if this is actually completely absurd please refrain from verbally attacking me.) In any case, I am completely dumbfounded as to what I can do then. I plead for your help!

Thank you.

No comments: